Sunday, November 25, 2012

MORE NOVEMBER NEWS @ CRAFTEGO


I made a goal in October to reach at least 1000 visits to the shop www.craftego.etsy.com. And thanks to all of you, I did it!

Now I am going make you aware of new and upcoming items and deals. First, you will notice on Craftego’s front page the adorable Santa Claus earrings and necklaces you can now purchase. Please note you can choose your eye color in the variations tab. I hope you love them as much as I do. I am currently working on a Santa Clause barrette which is much more intricate; I am already feeling very proud of it. I am also working on more items that are made of fall colors. I feel confident I will be able to teach myself to make the Star of David for Hanukkah, and maybe pilgrim hats or something like that for Thanksgiving. Only time will tell.

Plus, if you’re looking for something specific it never hurts to try to describe it, or draw it, and I’ll do my best to make it. I’ll let you know when it is done, and if you like it you can buy it, and if you don’t I will simply keep it up for sale. If I don’t think I can even come close to your description, I will tell you right away.

I welcome any suggestions or ideas you may have to share. You can contact me through www.craftego.etsy.com, you can leave a comment on this blog, or you can use any of the following avenues.



Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Craftego (Craftego Handmade Beaded Jewelry).

Choose what works best for you.

But you need to go to www.craftego.etsy.com to purchase. Plus, on Craftego’s homepage you will always find any current deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment